If at any stage you wish to cancel a withdrawal, go to Account > Withdraw. As long as it is still listed in the "Pending Withdrawals" section, you may go to the withdrawal and cancel it. It will be immediately refunded back to your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum withdrawal?
- How do Interac e-Transfer deposits by Gigadat work?
- Interac Online (Gigadat)
- How long does it take to receive my credit withdrawal?
- Are there any fees when I deposit with Credit Card?
- I requested a withdrawal, but changed my mind. How do I cancel a Withdraw request?
- Am I able to deposit using a prepaid gift credit card?
- What are the withdrawal options? Is there a fee to withdraw?
- When will my withdrawal request be processed?
- What Deposit options can I use and how long do they take?